DR. MARK B. DAVIS
Board Certified & Fellowship Trained
Mark B. Davis, DO
- Total Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopaedics
About Dr. Davis
Mark Davis, DO, is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in adult reconstruction and joint replacement. He completed his fellowship in hip and knee reconstruction through the Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Tampa, where he trained with world-renowned designers of total hip, knee, and trauma implants. He completed his residency at Ohio University in Dayton, where he received extensive training and experience in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee, as well as sports medicine, fracture care, and hand/wrist surgery. He received his medical degree from The University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri where he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Dr. Davis and his wife, Sara, are the parents of five children. They enjoy playing the piano, sports, snow skiing and making family memories in the beautiful climate of Arizona.
I seek to treat my patients as I would treat my own family. I appreciate the opportunity to get to know each patient individually and offer them the treatments that best suit their condition and desires. Competent, compassionate, individualized care combined with excellent, state-of-the-art technique yields the best possible outcome for my patients. Restoring my patients to optimal function and contributing to their improved health is my highest professional priority.
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Masters of Public Health: University of Utah, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Medical: The University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Internship: Ohio University, Grandview Hospital, Kettering Medical Center Network, Dayton, OH
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Ohio University, Grandview Hospital, Kettering Medical Center Network, Dayton, OH
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Joint Replacement Fellowship: Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, FL
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Osteopathic Association of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Orthopaedic Team Physicians, Arizona Sundogs
ADDRESS: 3237 North Windsong Drive, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
PHONE: (928) 772-5320
FAX: (928) 772-5319
Our office is closed during most major holidays.
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 7am – 3pm